The Coordinating Commitee of the ESIL IG on International Business and Human Rights is glad to inform that the Business and Human Rights Journal (https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/business-and-human-rights-journal) is pleased to offer members of the ESIL International Business and Human Rights Interest Group a heavily discounted rate of £25/$35 for an annual personal print subscription to the Journal; this is a discount of over 80%. Individuals can obtain this discount by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in the Americas or email@example.com in the rest of the world, and asking for the ESIL International Business and Human Rights Interest Group discount rate.
- 80% discount on Business and Human Rights Journal for IG’s members!
- Call for Papers “Finance and Human Rights Crisis of Accountability and Legitimacy” – April 21st, 2017 – London King’s College
- Call for Papers – Special Issue of th Nordic Journal of Human Rights on Research Methods for BHR
- Summary and Follow-up of B&HR events in Geneva, November 2016
- Call for Papers – “Business and Human Rights: International Law challenges, European responses” – University of Milan
- BHR & IEL IGs JOINT CALL FOR PAPERS “Public Values and Public Goods: How do they live in the Intersection of Finance, Human Rights and International Economic Law?”
- 5th UN Forum on Business and Human Rights, November 2016
- IG Annual Report available online
- Conference on Access to Justice for Victims of corporate-related Human Rights Violations – Milan, November 3 2016
- International Conference on Business and Human Rights – Seville, 20-21 October 2016