The Coordinating Commitee of the ESIL IG on International Business and Human Rights is glad to inform that the Business and Human Rights Journal (https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/business-and-human-rights-journal) is pleased to offer members of the ESIL International Business and Human Rights Interest Group a heavily discounted rate of £25/$35 for an annual personal print subscription to the Journal; this is a discount of over 80%. Individuals can obtain this discount by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in the Americas or email@example.com in the rest of the world, and asking for the ESIL International Business and Human Rights Interest Group discount rate.
- IG Annual Workshop “Public Values and Public Goods: How do They Live in the Intersection of Finance and Human Rights?” – Naples, September 6, 2017
- International Conference “Business and Human Rights: International Law challenges, European responses”, University of Milan – May 29-30, 2017
- International Conference “Business and Human Rights – secure corporate freedom to human rights’ respect”, Milan May 4, 2017
- FRA’s Opinion on “Improving access to remedy in the area of Business and Human Rights at EU level”
- EU Parliament adopted the new Regulation on Conflict Minerals
- 80% discount on Business and Human Rights Journal for IG’s members!
- Call for Papers “Finance and Human Rights Crisis of Accountability and Legitimacy” – April 21st, 2017 – London King’s College
- Call for Papers – Special Issue of th Nordic Journal of Human Rights on Research Methods for BHR
- Summary and Follow-up of B&HR events in Geneva, November 2016
- Call for Papers – “Business and Human Rights: International Law challenges, European responses” – University of Milan