The Coordinating Commitee of the ESIL IG on International Business and Human Rights is glad to inform that the Business and Human Rights Journal (https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/business-and-human-rights-journal) is pleased to offer members of the ESIL International Business and Human Rights Interest Group a heavily discounted rate of £25/$35 for an annual personal print subscription to the Journal; this is a discount of over 80%. Individuals can obtain this discount by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in the Americas or email@example.com in the rest of the world, and asking for the ESIL International Business and Human Rights Interest Group discount rate.
- Conference: “The 1st NAP on Business and Human Rights. Assessment, Follow-up and Review”
- Human Rights International Corner (HRIC), Unione Forense per la Tutela dei Diritti Umani (FIDH) and Peacelink publish report titled “The Environmental Disaster and Human Rights Violations of ILVA Steel Plant in Italy”
- IG Annual Workshop and Call for Papers: “Rethinking Limited Liability in Light of the Universality of Human Rights” – University of Manchester, 13th September 2018
- 1st edition Summer School on ‘Business & Human Rights’, Pisa 18-22 June 2018
- Follow-up of IG Informal Meeting – Geneva, 26 November 2017
- Winter Academy ‘Doing Business Right’ at T.M.C. Asser Instituut, The Hague
- Business and Human Rights Conference, Charles University, Prague
- Informal Meeting of the Interest Group – Geneva November 26, 2017
- ABA BHR Project – Advisory Board Meeting to be held in Geneva on November 30, 2017
- PPTs and Abstracts of the IG Workshop in Naples are now available!