The Coordinating Commitee of the ESIL IG on International Business and Human Rights is glad to inform that the Business and Human Rights Journal (https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/business-and-human-rights-journal) is pleased to offer members of the ESIL International Business and Human Rights Interest Group a heavily discounted rate of £25/$35 for an annual personal print subscription to the Journal; this is a discount of over 80%. Individuals can obtain this discount by emailing email@example.com in the Americas or firstname.lastname@example.org in the rest of the world, and asking for the ESIL International Business and Human Rights Interest Group discount rate.
- 1st edition Summer School on ‘Business & Human Rights’, Pisa 18-22 June 2018
- Follow-up of IG Informal Meeting – Geneva, 26 November 2017
- Winter Academy ‘Doing Business Right’ at T.M.C. Asser Instituut, The Hague
- Business and Human Rights Conference, Charles University, Prague
- Informal Meeting of the Interest Group – Geneva November 26, 2017
- ABA BHR Project – Advisory Board Meeting to be held in Geneva on November 30, 2017
- PPTs and Abstracts of the IG Workshop in Naples are now available!
- Annual IG Report now available
- The Swiss Federal Council rejected the ‘Responsible Business Initiative’ submitted in October 2016
- Registration open to the 2017 UN Forum on Business and Human Rights