Following our Valencia meeting in September 2012 the IG Business and Human Rights held elections for the renewal of its board. The members of the group elected Olga Martin-Ortega, Freya Baetens, Sorcha MacLeod and Damiano Felice to coordinate the activities of the group for the next two years. We are very grateful to our colleagues for their trust and we hope to lead the group into a dynamic and exciting new phase in this time. We look forward to working together and meeting all our members in the forthcoming meeting in Amsterdam in May 2013!
- 1st edition Summer School on ‘Business & Human Rights’, Pisa 18-22 June 2018
- Follow-up of IG Informal Meeting – Geneva, 26 November 2017
- Winter Academy ‘Doing Business Right’ at T.M.C. Asser Instituut, The Hague
- Business and Human Rights Conference, Charles University, Prague
- Informal Meeting of the Interest Group – Geneva November 26, 2017
- ABA BHR Project – Advisory Board Meeting to be held in Geneva on November 30, 2017
- PPTs and Abstracts of the IG Workshop in Naples are now available!
- Annual IG Report now available
- The Swiss Federal Council rejected the ‘Responsible Business Initiative’ submitted in October 2016
- Registration open to the 2017 UN Forum on Business and Human Rights