Following our Valencia meeting in September 2012 the IG Business and Human Rights held elections for the renewal of its board. The members of the group elected Olga Martin-Ortega, Freya Baetens, Sorcha MacLeod and Damiano Felice to coordinate the activities of the group for the next two years. We are very grateful to our colleagues for their trust and we hope to lead the group into a dynamic and exciting new phase in this time. We look forward to working together and meeting all our members in the forthcoming meeting in Amsterdam in May 2013!
- PPTs and Abstracts of the IG Workshop in Naples are now available!
- Annual IG Report now available
- The Swiss Federal Council rejected the ‘Responsible Business Initiative’ submitted in October 2016
- Registration open to the 2017 UN Forum on Business and Human Rights
- IG Annual Workshop “Public Values and Public Goods: How do They Live in the Intersection of Finance and Human Rights?” – Naples, September 6, 2017
- International Conference “Business and Human Rights: International Law challenges, European responses”, University of Milan – May 29-30, 2017
- International Conference “Business and Human Rights – secure corporate freedom to human rights’ respect”, Milan May 4, 2017
- FRA’s Opinion on “Improving access to remedy in the area of Business and Human Rights at EU level”
- EU Parliament adopted the new Regulation on Conflict Minerals
- 80% discount on Business and Human Rights Journal for IG’s members!