Following our Valencia meeting in September 2012 the IG Business and Human Rights held elections for the renewal of its board. The members of the group elected Olga Martin-Ortega, Freya Baetens, Sorcha MacLeod and Damiano Felice to coordinate the activities of the group for the next two years. We are very grateful to our colleagues for their trust and we hope to lead the group into a dynamic and exciting new phase in this time. We look forward to working together and meeting all our members in the forthcoming meeting in Amsterdam in May 2013!
- EU Parliament adopted the new Regulation on Conflict Minerals
- 80% discount on Business and Human Rights Journal for IG’s members!
- Call for Papers “Finance and Human Rights Crisis of Accountability and Legitimacy” – April 21st, 2017 – London King’s College
- Call for Papers – Special Issue of th Nordic Journal of Human Rights on Research Methods for BHR
- Summary and Follow-up of B&HR events in Geneva, November 2016
- Call for Papers – “Business and Human Rights: International Law challenges, European responses” – University of Milan
- BHR & IEL IGs JOINT CALL FOR PAPERS “Public Values and Public Goods: How do they live in the Intersection of Finance, Human Rights and International Economic Law?”
- 5th UN Forum on Business and Human Rights, November 2016
- IG Annual Report available online
- Conference on Access to Justice for Victims of corporate-related Human Rights Violations – Milan, November 3 2016