The London School of Economics is holding a workshop on business and human rights on November, 23. Papers may be submitted until September, 14, on the following subjects:
- Strengths and weaknesses of the Guiding Principles;
- Achievements, challenges and opportunities in the implementation of the Guiding Principles;
- Best practices in Business and Human Rights;
- Effective remedies to corporate human rights abuses;
- International legal subjectivity of corporations;
- The legal responsibility of state-owned enterprises;
- The actual impact of Business and Human Rights initiatives;
- The politics of Business and Human Rights;
- The limits of Business and Human Rights;
- Marginalised issues in Business and Human Rights;
- Political consumerism and human rights abuses by corporations;
- The moral foundations of corporate responsibilities.
Many thanks to Nicolas Carrillo for the tip-off.