For those of you particularly interested in private military and security companies and human rights: the Business & Human Rights Resource Centre has launched a new bulletin on the topic, which will be published twice a year. The first issue is to be found here.
- 1st edition Summer School on ‘Business & Human Rights’, Pisa 18-22 June 2018
- Follow-up of IG Informal Meeting – Geneva, 26 November 2017
- Winter Academy ‘Doing Business Right’ at T.M.C. Asser Instituut, The Hague
- Business and Human Rights Conference, Charles University, Prague
- Informal Meeting of the Interest Group – Geneva November 26, 2017
- ABA BHR Project – Advisory Board Meeting to be held in Geneva on November 30, 2017
- PPTs and Abstracts of the IG Workshop in Naples are now available!
- Annual IG Report now available
- The Swiss Federal Council rejected the ‘Responsible Business Initiative’ submitted in October 2016
- Registration open to the 2017 UN Forum on Business and Human Rights