For those of you particularly interested in private military and security companies and human rights: the Business & Human Rights Resource Centre has launched a new bulletin on the topic, which will be published twice a year. The first issue is to be found here.
- PPTs and Abstracts of the IG Workshop in Naples are now available!
- Annual IG Report now available
- The Swiss Federal Council rejected the ‘Responsible Business Initiative’ submitted in October 2016
- Registration open to the 2017 UN Forum on Business and Human Rights
- IG Annual Workshop “Public Values and Public Goods: How do They Live in the Intersection of Finance and Human Rights?” – Naples, September 6, 2017
- International Conference “Business and Human Rights: International Law challenges, European responses”, University of Milan – May 29-30, 2017
- International Conference “Business and Human Rights – secure corporate freedom to human rights’ respect”, Milan May 4, 2017
- FRA’s Opinion on “Improving access to remedy in the area of Business and Human Rights at EU level”
- EU Parliament adopted the new Regulation on Conflict Minerals
- 80% discount on Business and Human Rights Journal for IG’s members!