For those of you particularly interested in private military and security companies and human rights: the Business & Human Rights Resource Centre has launched a new bulletin on the topic, which will be published twice a year. The first issue is to be found here.
- IG Annual Workshop “Public Values and Public Goods: How do They Live in the Intersection of Finance and Human Rights?” – Naples, September 6, 2017
- International Conference “Business and Human Rights: International Law challenges, European responses”, University of Milan – May 29-30, 2017
- International Conference “Business and Human Rights – secure corporate freedom to human rights’ respect”, Milan May 4, 2017
- FRA’s Opinion on “Improving access to remedy in the area of Business and Human Rights at EU level”
- EU Parliament adopted the new Regulation on Conflict Minerals
- 80% discount on Business and Human Rights Journal for IG’s members!
- Call for Papers “Finance and Human Rights Crisis of Accountability and Legitimacy” – April 21st, 2017 – London King’s College
- Call for Papers – Special Issue of th Nordic Journal of Human Rights on Research Methods for BHR
- Summary and Follow-up of B&HR events in Geneva, November 2016
- Call for Papers – “Business and Human Rights: International Law challenges, European responses” – University of Milan